Tampa AC Service
Best warranty guaranteed!
Air Condition Service
WHAT TO EXPECT IN AN ANNUAL AC SERVICE
Air conditioners are designed to keep running for long periods of time. They are proven to be really tough pieces of equipment. However, without proper air conditioner maintenance, they can’t last five years without undergoing AC repair.
AC service, including annual tune-ups, is important to maintain the quality of its service. Without regular AC service, air conditioners lose about 5% of its original efficiency every year. A 12 SEER AC unit that you purchased a few years back can only have a SEER unit value of 9 today. This loss cannot be recovered through any of the AC repair services in town.
Maintaining Air Conditioners
- Here is a brief checklist of the things that should be done when maintaining air conditioners:
- Cleaning the condensing unit coils
- Checking the amp draw of compressor
- Oiling the fan motors
- Checking that belts are adjusted
- Checking the operating pressures and temperature of the AC vis-a-vis its manufacturer’s specifications.
- Checking coolant levels
Having ample amount of coolant is important when maintaining air conditioners. A 10% deficiency on coolant levels translate to 20% additional operation costs. Imagine what this does to your electric bill.
There are three things that you should always have the time to do: invest on good filters and do not forget to change them regularly, protect the outside unit of your air conditioner from bushes and other foreign materials, and avoid closing supply air outlets in your house as it may cause harm to the overall AC system operation.
Even the most reliable equipment needs maintenance. What more our air conditioners which operate almost 24 hours a day? Take good care of them through regular AC service check-ups. With less energy efficiency loss, air conditioners are less likely to break down, they last longer, and they will not surprise you with a huge electric bill.
333 N. Falkenburg Rd #226
Tampa, FL 33619
Contact us today for more information and to get a Consultation with Tampa’s Favorite Electrical and Air Conditioning company.
- Industrial Electrician ServicesPosted by electrictodayblog on September 9, 2014 at 11:23 am
A residential electrician does not provide the same service as a licensed industrial electrician. There are major differences and we list them down on this blog. […]
- The Importance of Electrical Surge ProtectorsPosted by electrictodayblog on May 19, 2014 at 10:21 am
Do you know that your home appliances with internal electronic circuits are under attack every single day? Learn how you can avoid these destructive attacks with the help of electric surge protectors. […]
- How will you know if your electrician is overcharging you?Posted by electrictodayblog on May 17, 2014 at 2:27 am
You have an electrical problem at home that needs quick fixing. So you call on a Tampa electrician and ask him to come over right away. The guy hears the urgency in your voice and hurries up. He arrives at your doorstep and looks into the problem immediately. You ask what’s the problem and how […]
- Industrial Electrician ServicesPosted by electrictodayblog on April 9, 2014 at 9:37 am
Maintaining and repairing electrical systems in industrial settings – factories, hospitals, construction sites – are far more complex than residential concerns. For such needs, you must call a licensed industrial electrician. Things That Only an Industrial Electrician Can Do If you think repairing residential electrical problems is already hard, think of how complex maintaining and […]
- Preventing Electricians from Overcharging YouPosted by electrictodayblog on March 27, 2014 at 9:31 am
There’s no stopping electricians from overcharging you, but you can prevent it from happening with these tips. Preventing Electricians from Overcharging You You have an electrical problem at home that needs quick fixing. So you call on a Tampa electrician and ask him to come over right away. The guy hears the urgency in your […]