Air Conditioning Repair Service
24 hr A/C and Heating Repair and Replacement Specialist
Any Air Conditioning Repair – Anytime!
Learn more about ductless A/C units
No matter how durable your A/C unit is, someday, you will need to get it fixed or even replaced. However, many people are torn between repairing and replacing their A/C unit. There are A/C units that can still be repaired and there are others that definitely need to be replaced. So how can you tell if you need A/C repair or when to buy a new one?
If your A/C system was properly cared for and maintained, there’s a high chance that you will only need A/C repair in Tampa. A/C units are built to be sturdy so repairs may handle the problem.
- A/C repair in Tampa is more affordable given that the problem is minor and the repair doesn’t cost a fortune. Repairing is the best way to go to save money.
- A/C repair in Tampa should definitely cost less, at least 50% from buying a new A/C unit. If it is priced higher, then maybe you should consider buying a new one then.
- Is your A/C unit still warrantied? Most often than not, A/C units have a warranty of five years. So if your unit breaks down within this time frame, repairing is your best bet to get the costs down.
But if your A/C unit is always broken, you may want to buy a new one as this will prove to be more cost-efficient in the long run.
- It is time to replace your unit if the A/C unit has high energy consumption. Newer models are more energy-efficient. So if you have an old A/C and want to save on your power bills, replacing it is a good idea.
- As mentioned earlier, repairs should cost 50% less than a brand new A/C unit. If this isn’t the case, go for replacing.
- The current A/C unit you have keeps breaking down even after repairs. This means that your A/C may be dying on you and it’s really time to buy a new one already.
- Consider a Duct-Less System from Mitsubishi to save on cooling costs. Check out the videos below.
A/C repair in Tampa or buying a new one shouldn’t be a hard decision. But, it can be a challenge to find an A/C repair company that will really give you honest quotes, where you will base your decisions on. Some may quote you too high and give you the idea that you have to replace it. Some may quote you too low because their services are of poor quality.
Always proceed with caution and be wary of repair companies that aren’t trustworthy. We all know that A/C units aren’t cheap. So make it a point to call a reputable repair company in Tampa to fix your A/C repair problems.
Electric Today is now offering Duct-Less Systems from Mitsubishi
No waste and lower cost energy bills
Air ducts are not the most efficient way for air to travel
Why Mitsubishi Electric?
What is a Single-Zone Solution?
What is a Multi-Zone Solution?
Introducing the MVCseries Air Handler – Multi-Position Air Handling System
The Diamond Comfort System – Provides complete customization and scaleability
333 N. Falkenburg Rd #226
Tampa, FL 33619
Contact us today for more information and to get a Consultation with Tampa’s Favorite Electrical and Air Conditioning company.
- Industrial Electrician ServicesPosted by electrictodayblog on September 9, 2014 at 11:23 am
A residential electrician does not provide the same service as a licensed industrial electrician. There are major differences and we list them down on this blog. […]
- The Importance of Electrical Surge ProtectorsPosted by electrictodayblog on May 19, 2014 at 10:21 am
Do you know that your home appliances with internal electronic circuits are under attack every single day? Learn how you can avoid these destructive attacks with the help of electric surge protectors. […]
- How will you know if your electrician is overcharging you?Posted by electrictodayblog on May 17, 2014 at 2:27 am
You have an electrical problem at home that needs quick fixing. So you call on a Tampa electrician and ask him to come over right away. The guy hears the urgency in your voice and hurries up. He arrives at your doorstep and looks into the problem immediately. You ask what’s the problem and how […]
- Industrial Electrician ServicesPosted by electrictodayblog on April 9, 2014 at 9:37 am
Maintaining and repairing electrical systems in industrial settings – factories, hospitals, construction sites – are far more complex than residential concerns. For such needs, you must call a licensed industrial electrician. Things That Only an Industrial Electrician Can Do If you think repairing residential electrical problems is already hard, think of how complex maintaining and […]
- Preventing Electricians from Overcharging YouPosted by electrictodayblog on March 27, 2014 at 9:31 am
There’s no stopping electricians from overcharging you, but you can prevent it from happening with these tips. Preventing Electricians from Overcharging You You have an electrical problem at home that needs quick fixing. So you call on a Tampa electrician and ask him to come over right away. The guy hears the urgency in your […]